Thursday, November 02, 2006

A brief history: Claude and his family

The marriage of Claudette and David yielded one son, Claude. Not surprisingly, he was born on Christmas Day (I had been outside the night before, looking for a bright star). Well, that particular scenario didn't work out, but we think he's wonderful, anyway. Claude met and married Monica, a Philadelphia beauty. They produced a boy, Brendan, and a girl, Mary. They are perfect. See if you can tell who is who in the picture on your left. A prize goes to the person who has the highest number of correct guesses.
Lest anyone think I am frivolous in my assessment of Claude and his family - well, "I calls 'em like I sees 'em!" I love them all and I don't care who knows it. Claude pretty much runs the City of Philadelphia, and Monica owns and operates the private school that Brendan and Mary attend. I could go on and on about this wonderful family but I don't want to embarrass them.
Some people claim I go overboard in my admiration of, and fondness for, these marvelous individuals. I have only one thing to say to these negative know nothings, "you're just jealous!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David: I see youhave had no "comments" yet. yes I know all the people in the picture. I even know the little doll. I will send this to Debby so she can share it with Connor. I think he is the one that sent you the doll. You and Nancy look great.

Tell us more about back surgery! Bobby is having trouble with his hip. We'll wait and see!

Who is having the grandbaby? I don't think I knew this.

Sue