Sunday, October 29, 2006

She's the one!


I originally decided not to use real names in this blog. But I found this to be burdensome and probably unnecessary. So, henceforth, I will move toward full disclosure by using first names. This decision was made as I began to post a photo of my wife, Nancy. There, I've said it! Her name is Nancy and I love her! Emboldened by this show of courage I will now introduce myself. "Hi, I'm David and I belong to Nancy."
Well, enough of this serious stuff. Yes, this is Nancy, my bride of some 20+years. We met in Church, of course. I was visiting this little fellowship in Gaithersburg, Md. and decided to sign the guest book. As luck would have it, there was Nancy. So I asked her to marry me and we lived happily ever after.
OK, I oversimplified a bit. But, as I said before, this blog is written in an episodic manner (which I take to mean I can skip around chronologically, starting and stopping as I damn well please). I will try to regain a more sedate tone in my next post. Remember, I said "try".

5 comments:

Iraandzelda said...

Much improved, especially the lead photo. How about naming the Blog "The Siltman soliloquy?

IRA IRA IRA

David Siltman said...

Thanks for commenting, Ira. I liked your suggestion, but maybe a more appropriate name might be "Siltman's Sillyquy"? David

David Siltman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Siltman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Siltman said...

HI....IT'S SARA
I LOVED YOUR STORIES A LOT!!!!!
THEY MADE CRY, LAUGH, ETC. SO JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND SAY "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I LOVE IT!" AND I LOVE YOU!

FROM SARA