Monday, December 25, 2006

My Son Claude, the Christmas Baby.


My son Claude was born on Christmas Day, in 1957. His expectant mother and father went outside on Christmas Eve hoping to see a bright new shining star in the heavens. Unfortunately, it was cloudy.
All kidding aside, Claude has been an enduring gift. He has also been an inspiration because of his courage and tenacity in the face of adversity, often against long odds. He and Monica have produced two beautiful children. And, finally, he has a great sense of humor (it's genetic!). Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and a Happy New Year, Claude. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to taste hot things. Presently I'm making my own solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I discovered a truly brilliant site that explains how to contruct pv panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be grand and I would really treasure it, because I truly would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.